Thursday 10 February 2011

Wish You Were Here

The sun has got its hat on today here in Glasgow. And all I can think about is booking our summer holidays! I should point out that it is still Baltic out there - I have my fur coat on today, but one can dream...

I like to go somewhere hot - with a pool. Preferably a local water park as well as I get bored sitting about doing nothing. I also like the beach, but Mr G less so. I'm not keen on the sea - if truth be told, I'm a little scared of going out my depth and the thought of little fishes swimming between my legs and all about my toes fills me with horror! But I like a good view.

We're hoping to get away for a week, maybe 10 days in August or September. Somewhere in Europe (can't quite stretch the pennies to go any further this year). Any suggestions??







All images from Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. some of those pics are making me hungry!

    The best waterpark place I've ever been to was Aqua Lanza in Lanzarote.
    Or there was one in Magaluf called 'western Park' -it has a western theme and its just so fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wish summer would hurry up and get its ass here! The last place I went on holiday was Tenerife, and there was this awesome water park there called Siam Park about 5 min drive from our hotel. Im with you on the sea thing, like yeah, its nice to look at but give me the choice between the sea and a pool and Ill pick the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to an amazing waterpark years ago, I think it was in Albufeira in Majorca, but I can't be sure! It was a real nice place though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i need a holiday too, hopefully to Barcelona - its raining in london today :(
    ps. i absolutely love that first image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Sunny Beach in Bulgaria or Gran Amadores in Gran Canaria though thats a long flight zzzZZZzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really REALLY want those ice cream shoes. They're amazing.
    I've been shocked by the sunshine in Glasgow today as well. Shame I was stuck in Uni!
    Great read :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need a holiday, I have not had one since I was about 10 ! haha I don't count Brighton, but at the same time I love going to Brighton in summer it's the best place to be :) Love this post and those photos. I saw those ice cream shoes ages ago on trendsetter, going to D.I.Y a pair of old shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...